At SnapDownloader, our customer's satisfcation is of the highest priority. Our product is available to you on a try-before-you-buy basis so that you can get the full experience of SnapDownloader for free for a limited period prior to making your purchase. We highly recommend that all users get the trial version of SnapDownloader before making a purchase.
If you contact us regarding an issue, suggestion, or questions related to our product, you'll receive a swift response within 24 hours. Moreover, our team fixes most of the problems reported by users right away to ensure the best user experience.
In the event that you are not satisfied with SnapDownloader, you can reach out to our team to request for a refund. SnapDownloader offers a 30-days money back guarantee on every purchase, given that they meet our refund criterias. Please read the following refund policy carefully to ensure that you are eligible to a receiving a refund.
Acceptable Refund Cases
- Purchasing a license more than once by mistake
- You encounter an issue within the app which prevents you from using it and if we are not able to fix this issue within 30 days from the date you contacted us regarding the problem. In such circumstances, refund is provided only if you provide us detailed information about the issue, such as screenshots of the error, log files, video links, and any other information requested by our staff.
- You can't activate the license due to techinical issues in the software.
- Software activated on the wrong platform. In such case, refund is issued only if the request is made within 24 hours of purchase.
- Refunds requested more than 30 days after your initial purchase date unless the transaction was subject to a fraudulent purchase.
- When a user informs us about changing their decision to buy the license, saying he/she has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from properly using our software are stated clearly on our official site (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our applications).
- In Force majeure case, for example, if an online service such as YouTube will apply changes that will make the content downloading impossible. However, you can claim for the refund if you bought the license less than 10 days ago.
- Request a refund due to a software issue which was already fixed in an upgrade but that the customer did not update their software.
- Customer applies for a refund for technical problems, but refuses technical support provided by SnapDownloader team.
- Refund request claiming the failure to receive the license code. In this case, the customer can reach out to SnapDownloader support team to get their license code.
How to request for a refund?
If you are elligible for a refund, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will process your refund within 24-48 hours.
Please note that we can only accept refund claims for products purchased via our online store - purchases made from third-party sellers are subject to those stores' refund policies.
Once you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7 to 10 business days. Upon receiving a refund, you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. SnapDownloader reserves the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.