- Add video cutter functionality: when you search for a video, there will be a new Trim button to download only the portion of a video that you want.
- Added support for downloading YouTube chapters. When searching for a YouTube video that has chapters, a new Chapters button will be available to select the chapters that you want to download.
- Added a new output format: WMA
- Fixed video encoding issue for non-YouTube videos when the setting is enabled
- Several enhancements to improve the video downloading functionality
- Bug fixes
- For playlists, channels, and bulk search, you can now change all the output format and quality at once. A new button is available at the top of the search results that lets you change the format and quality of all the videos.
- Increased the limit for Bulk Download to 100 links.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some downloads from being saved.
- Fixed character encoding issues for filenames with special symbols or non-ASCII characters, such as Arabic/Persian characters.
- Added support for downloading Dailymotion playlists
- Added support for downloading Vimeo channels
- Drag and drop links on the search box to automatically begin searching
- Added a new setting to create subdirectory for each output format
- Added a label to Bulk Download list to show the total number of videos processed
- Sound is played and notification is shown when Bulk Download list is processed (enable from Settings > Configuration > Notifications)
- Fixed TikTok videos showing error in Bulk Download mode
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added an option to embed metadata for audio and video downloads. You can enable this from Settings > Configuration.
- Added 5 new output formats: AVI, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF
- Fixed Vimeo video download
- Fixed audio download issues with TikTok
- Improved YouTube download
- Other Bug fixes
- Added support for downloading YouTube subtitles
- Fixed TikTok downloader
- Fixed bugs for YouTube, MeWatch, and Dr.dk websites
- Fixed a bug that prevented some "tmp" files from being deleted automatically
- Fixed One-Click Mode issue that would cause downloads to show error 3031 for some videos
- Fixed license activation issues faced by trial and pro users
- Fixed an issue where certain playlist downloads would freeze at the "Converting" stage
- Fixed issues for YouTube, Viki, Vimeo, and Rai videos
- Other bug fixes
- Counter added to playlist/channel search which shows the number of processed videos
- Selecting all videos is now possible for playlists/channels with more than 500 videos
- Fixed one-click mode not working with playlist/channel search when the preferred output format is MP3
- Fixed a major bug for 32-bit Windows users that would make SnapDownloader unresponsive once a download completes
- Other bug fixes
- Pasting a video link will automatically begin a video search without requiring you to click the Search button
- Fixed download problems faced by Windows 7 users
- Fixed YouTube download issues
- Big improvements to the success rate of downloads
- Fixed download issues with YouTube
- Video encoding is now disabled by default which improves video conversion speed by 10x. If videos do not play properly, you can enable video encoding from Settings > General.
- Minor UI changes
- Added a new settings option to disable video encoding, which will allow videos to convert very quickly but the video may not work on some devices or media players. This is suitable for QHD, 4K and 8K videos. This new setting is available in Settings > General.
- Added a new settings option to prevent the computer from sleeping when there are active downloads. Your computer will sleep automatically once downloads end. This setting can be enabled from Settings > General.
- Fixed issues with downloading large YouTube videos
- Fixed issues with Bilibili video download
- Fixed an issue that prevented queued downloads from starting.
- Other bug fixes
Introducing One-Click Mode: with this mode, you can select your preferred quality and output format. Whenever you paste a video link for search, SnapDownloader will automatically begin downloading the video based on your preference. To use this feature, click the One-Click Mode button at the bottom of the Search tab and enable it.
You can now search for YouTube videos within the app. Simply enter your search query in the Search bar to get a list of related videos to download.
Bulk Download is now available. Paste up to 15 video links and download them all at once. To use this feature, click the Bulk Download button at the bottom of the Search tab.
Added context menu to queued downloads. Simply click the ellipsis button next to a queued video to view its menu.
Added count to Completed, Downloading, Queued, and Scheduled tabs.
When searching for YouTube playlists and channels, video thumbnails are now shown.
You can now force start paused downloads even if parallel downloads limit has been reached.
Instead of a popup, errors are now shown inline for each video.
Prevent the app from switching to active downloads screen whenever a queued video begins downloading.
Playlist and channel videos list scroll back to the top if a new link is entered.
Automatically group playlist or channel downloads into a separate folder (enable from Settings > General)
Use numbered file names for playlist and channel downloads (enable from Settings > General)
Removed unique identifier from file names
Improvements for YouTube downloader
Improvements for Twitch downloader
Fixed incorrect duration and bitrate being used for audio conversions on macOS
Fixed a bug that prevented files from being saved to a different Windows partition
Other minor bug fixes
Download issues fixed for geo-restricted videos on YouTube
Fixed installation issues faced by a number of Windows users
Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- You can now schedule videos to be downloaded later at a specific date and time
- Fixed an issue with incorrect “Estimated Time” being shown for certain downloads
- Trial activation issues faced by a few users have been fixed
- Reddit videos are now downloaded with audio
- Minor issues fixed for queued downloads
- Apart from YouTube, you can now select video quality for other supported sites as well (Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.) instead of being able to download the "best quality" only.
- Modified certain user interface elements to improve the user experience.
- M3U8 files can now download and convert properly to the selected output format.
- Proxy Setup: you can now set up a proxy in Settings to download from websites or videos that are blocked in your region.
- Fixed an issue that prevented YouTube audio downloads from being resumed.
- Fixed the download of YouTube videos
- Fixed an issue downloading from certain YouTube channels
- Fixed an issue with downloading YouTube channels
- Downloading YouTube channels is now supported
- Added support for downloading YouTube playlists
- Pausing and resuming downloads has been fixed for Windows
- MP3 conversion for Coub now works properly
- Downloads are now added to the top of the "Completed" list instead of the bottom
- SnapDownloader released to early users for testing