Automatically group playlist or channel downloads into a separate folder (enable from Settings > General)
Use numbered file names for playlist and channel downloads (enable from Settings > General)
Removed unique identifier from file names
Improvements for YouTube downloader
Improvements for Twitch downloader
Fixed incorrect duration and bitrate being used for audio conversions on macOS
Fixed a bug that prevented files from being saved to a different Windows partition
Other minor bug fixes
Download issues fixed for geo-restricted videos on YouTube
Fixed installation issues faced by a number of Windows users
Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- You can now schedule videos to be downloaded later at a specific date and time
- Fixed an issue with incorrect “Estimated Time” being shown for certain downloads
- Trial activation issues faced by a few users have been fixed
- Reddit videos are now downloaded with audio
- Minor issues fixed for queued downloads
- Apart from YouTube, you can now select video quality for other supported sites as well (Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.) instead of being able to download the "best quality" only.
- Modified certain user interface elements to improve the user experience.
- M3U8 files can now download and convert properly to the selected output format.
- Proxy Setup: you can now set up a proxy in Settings to download from websites or videos that are blocked in your region.
- Fixed an issue that prevented YouTube audio downloads from being resumed.
- Fixed the download of YouTube videos
- Fixed an issue downloading from certain YouTube channels
- Fixed an issue with downloading YouTube channels
- Downloading YouTube channels is now supported
- Added support for downloading YouTube playlists
- Pausing and resuming downloads has been fixed for Windows
- MP3 conversion for Coub now works properly
- Downloads are now added to the top of the "Completed" list instead of the bottom
- SnapDownloader released to early users for testing