Vimeo is the hub of High Definition (HD) videos, animations, and films. With over 175 million subscribers, the platform draws huge viewership from around the world. As a preferable alternative to YouTube for a large number of creators, Vimeo’s repository of great content will only continue to increase.
When it comes to accessing that content, Vimeo allows you to watch videos online, and some videos are available for download to your computer. However, those downloadable videos have some restrictions. For starters, the creator must have a Business, Plus, or Pro account to enable download for other users. On top of that, most of the videos are usually downloaded in Standard Definition (SD), which is of lesser quality than the crisp, high-resolution display you can watch online.
The best solution to download Vimeo videos in HD is through a third-party app like SnapDownloader. SnapDownloader is a free-to-use video downloader that lets users download Vimeo videos on Windows and macOS. Apart from Vimeo, you can download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and over 900 supported video-sharing platforms. The best part? You can download Vimeo videos in 720p, 1080p, 1440p, 4K, and up to 8K resolution easily.
Here’s why you should use SnapDownloader to download Vimeo Videos:
- User-friendly and straightforward interface
- Extraction of audio from video files
- Unbeatable download speed
- Schedule automatic downloads for a later time
- Download multiple Vimeo HD videos at once
- Download Vimeo videos up to 8K resolution
- Converts videos to MP3 or MP4 so you can view them on different devices.
- Supports downloads from over 900 websites and counting
- Grants access to geo-restricted videos
- 24/7 customer support
How to Download Vimeo Videos in HD with SnapDownloader
SnapDownloader has a ton of useful features that make it so appealing to people who download videos regularly and one-time users. This tutorial will give you a step-by-step guide on using SnapDownloader to download your favorite Vimeo videos in HD.
- Download the latest version of SnapDownloader. It supports both Windows and macOS platforms.
- Go to Vimeo's website and open the video that you wish to download. Now copy its link from the browser's address bar.
- Open SnapDownloader, paste the copied link into the search bar and click Search.
- Once the video is searched, you'll get a list of the available video qualities to download. Select the output format and the video quality that you want, then click the Download Now button.
- SnapDownloader begins to download the video to your computer. You can view the download progress by going to the Downloads tab.
Once your video is downloaded, you can now enjoy it offline on any device of your choosing, without having to spend more data to stream it or waiting for it to buffer.
That's how you can download videos from Vimeo in HD using SnapDownloader. The next time that you want to download Vimeo videos, you can do so with ease by using SnapDownloader. No matter how large your HD video is, SnapDownloader will download it as fast as possible depending on your network connection speed and stability. Packed with amazing features, SnapDownloader makes it seamless to download any video from the internet.