Bilibili is a video-sharing website like YouTube that is Chinese and is one of the most popular and largest video platforms in China. Users can watch, upload, and add commentary to videos in a variety of genres such as gaming, anime, music, and education.
If you want to download videos from Bilibili, you can do so using SnapDownloader. In just a few simple steps, SnapDownloader lets you download Bilibili videos and save them in various formats including MP4, MP3, AVI, M4A, and more.
How to Download Videos from Bilibili
1. Download and install the latest version of SnapDownloader on your computer. The software works with both Windows and macOS platforms.
2. Go to Bilibili and copy the link to the video that you wish to download. To do this, click the share button below the video and copy the URL.
3. Open SnapDownloader and go to the Search tab. Now paste the link into the search textbox and SnapDownloader will begin searching for the video.
4. Under the Output Format section, you can select the format that you wish to download the video in, such as MP4, MP3, MOV, etc.
If you want to convert to audio, then click the dropdown that says "Video" and select "Audio" from the menu that appears. Now you can choose various audio formats.
5. Click the Download button to save the Bilibili video in your desired output format. The download progress will be displayed under the Downloads > Downloading tab.
That's all you need to do to save videos from Bilibili. Within a few seconds, the video should be downloaded and you can enjoy watching it offline on any device.